Hillman Guide Service :: View topic - Oct. 29th & 30th - Excellent Fall Fishing!
Return to Home Page
Hillman Guide Service

>>> Fishing Reports <<<
Oct. 29th & 30th - Excellent Fall Fishing!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hillman Guide Service Forum Index -> Hillman Guide Service Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptSteve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Oct. 29th & 30th - Excellent Fall Fishing! Reply with quote

10-29-11 - Post-Front Trout & Reds!
After getting blown out on Friday I was right back at it on Saturday with some of my favorite customers. Marcus, Jerry and Chuck got right on a good bite at our first stop. They boxed 11 or 12 trout and then we left those to find bigger ones. The move didn't pay off so we made another long run to another area where we caught more solid trout and some reds before heading in so I could get to a Halloween party on time. Our day ended with 23 specks to 23 inches and 5 redfish to 27.5 inches. These guys are always awesome to fish with. We've had some great trips together in the past 6 or 7 years. Morning Glory and 10W40 Sea Shad Assassins got it done while drifting over scattered shell in 4 to 8 feet of water.

10-30-11 - Trout Limits by 9:30!
Chris and Mack started catching fish at our first stop just before 8 AM and had their limits to 21 inches in the cooler within an hour and a half. They kept the solid keepers and released a lot of trout that were right at 15 inches. We left them biting and headed for redfish water, but the reds were not all that cooperative today. However, they did manage to catch two to 23.5 inches. Calcasieu Brew and Limetreuse Sea Shads caught most of their fish. Another great day!

Capt. Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hillman Guide Service Forum Index -> Hillman Guide Service Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: