Hillman Guide Service :: View topic - Nov. 18th - 20th - Big Time Fun!
Return to Home Page
Hillman Guide Service

>>> Fishing Reports <<<
Nov. 18th - 20th - Big Time Fun!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hillman Guide Service Forum Index -> Hillman Guide Service Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptSteve

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:57 am    Post subject: Nov. 18th - 20th - Big Time Fun! Reply with quote

Nov. 18th - Jon, Casey, Steven & Scott fished with me to box 32 trout to 23 inches along with one flounder. I also caught and released a 7.75 lb. trout. Calcasieu Brew & Limetreuse Assassins along with Maniac Mullets did the trick. We headed in at 1:30 PM. Everyone on the boat caught good fish and had a great time as always.

Nov. 19th - Dennis, Kathy, Jennifer & Louis smacked 'em pretty good with limits of trout to 23 inches and 3 big flounder by 12:15. Louis also turned loose a beautiful 26" (6lb.) speck. Limetreuse Sea Shad Assassins and Maniac Mullets worked again.

Nov. 20th - My good friends John and Angie had their limits in the cooler by 8:15 and John caught and released a personal best 27.25 inch trout that weighed 6.5 lbs. on the Boga. We used the same baits as yesterday while casting to flipping mullet and shad over shell in 4 to 7 feet of water.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hillman Guide Service Forum Index -> Hillman Guide Service Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: